Chia Breakfast Pudding
This breakfast is a perfect combination of fat + protein + fibre + probiotic to keep you satiated for longer and nurture good gut health.
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Akesi Probiotic+ BASE Powder Pinch of sea salt
- 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of your favourite nut mix or grain free granola (we love The Whole Kitchen’s selection)
- ¼ cup berries
- Combine the chia seeds, full fat coconut milk, coconut milk, Probiotic+ BASE and pinch of sea salt. Leave to rest for at least 30 mins, stirring occasionally or pop in your fridge overnight.
- Decorate with your choice of berries and nuts.
Serves 1 person. Enjoy!