Fruit Gelatine Gummy Recipe
- 4 tablespoons gelatine powder (we used Great Lakes)
- 1 ½ cups pure fruit juice (we used 100% Pure Cherry Juice)
- 1 tablespoon Akesi Bio-Fermented Berry Spritzer
- Bloom the gelatine for stirring it into 1/3 cup of cold water until dissolved. Let sit while you heat the juice.
- Heat the juice in a small pot until just bubbling. Turn off the heat and add the bloomed gelatine and stir well until dissolved.
- Pour into a glass slice tin (10 x 15cm) or a silicon gummy mould.
- Cool for 15 minutes then stir through 1 tablespoon of Berry Spritzer.
- Let set in the fridge for 1 hour before slicing into small squares.
Store in fridge for up to 1 week.