When moving the family off refined sugar it can be hard to find a healthy yet sweet replacement. This fudge is the perfect balance of healthy fats, fibre and protein to prevent a blood-sugar spike. It is also high in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron, along with B group vitamins, amino acids, pre- and probiotics!
On the plus side it totally hits the sweet spot whenever the need the arises:
Healthier Yummy Fudge
- 1 cup unhulled tahini
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons raw honey (adjust according to your palate)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1-2 drops pure peppermint oil or pure mandarin oil
- 2 scoops Probiotic+ BASE Powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Simply combine in a bowl, pour in to a lined slice tin and pop in the freezer. Cut to portion sizes once frozen. Store in the freezer.