Akesi Coconut Yoghurt
An easy dairy-free probiotic yoghurt you can whip up with just a blender and a glass jar.
- 1 scoop of Akesi Probiotic+ Baby Powder
- 2 cups young coconut flesh (typically from 1 coconut)
- 1 cup coconut water
- Combine the coconut flesh and coconut water in a blender.
- Stir through the Probiotic+ Powder.
- Keep covered in a glass jar on your kitchen benchtop for 5 hours then place in the fridge over night.
You can store for 5 days in the fridge.
Before consuming garnish with fresh fruit such as pomegrante or berries, and seeds. Drizzle with manuka honey to sweeten.