Here is an easy way to add more fabulous green fibre into your diet. This recipe is from Singapore based Nutritionist, Karin G. Reiter, please visit www.nutritiousndelicious.com for more great ideas!
Super Healthy Asparagus Soup Ingredients: 2 bunches asparagus chopped 1 head broccoli florets 2 leaks sliced 1 cup of peas 1/4 cup of cashew nuts ¼ teaspoon quality sea salt Pepper and mint to garnish Method:
- Sauté leeks in a dash of avocado oil, until leeks are soft.
- Add remaining ingredients apart from peas & mint & bring to the boil slowly.
- Reduce heat & simmer for 15 minutes, then add peas.
- Place soup ingredients into blender & blend until smooth.
- Reheat, garnish with mint & serve.